Getting your vehicle tinted will offer countless benefits including protecting skin by blocking UV rays, cooling your car, and reducing glare – just to name a few. But, before you make the initial purchase, ask yourself these five important questions to ensure you are on the right track.
- How long will my window tint last? – The lifetime of window films is dependent on many factors including product type and quality, the climate, and the amount of direct sunlight your car is exposed to.
- How long will it take to tint my windows? – The process can take anywhere from 45 minutes to a few hours depending on how many windows are being tinted.
- Is the film covered by a warranty? – Most quality products come with a limited lifetime warranty. However, you should confirm the exact warranty length and stipulations prior to purchasing any film.
- Which window tint is right for me? – In order to select the best film for your vehicle, you should consult a professional window film dealer. Dealers offer a wide range of products in a variety of shades and colors, as well as different styles and performance benefits. You should also consider the laws regarding vehicle window tint in your State. For a chart that gives an overview of the current laws, click HERE.
- Which dealer is right for me? – Never compromise. Although there are likely several companies in your area to choose from, educate yourself to ensure that you have found the best professional window film installer by comparing customer service, prices, quality of products and brands, previous work, overall reputation and as the reputation of the manufacturer or manufacturers of the window film they sell. I think you will find that the more you understand, the more likely you will be to choose Elite Window Tinting
If you would like more information regarding the questions above or to discuss your options on getting your vehicle tinted, click HERE and call us at (805) 469-8468 or email us at email@example.com